NO TWO PEOPLE ARE EXACTLY ALIKE
At Cocoon SDA Care, we believe that no two people are exactly alike and that no two individuals need precisely the same support services. Our participants can access supported independent living services, including community nursing, as well support with social and community participation.
Our service delivery team are experienced in providing support services for participants with:
- Significant functional impairment.
- Complex behaviours.
- Very high support needs.
Bilingual and multicultural support services staff offer choice, decision making, independent living, safety, and dignity for all our resident.
OUR DISABILITY IN-HOME SUPPORT
We support people to build skills and capacity so that they can meaningfully participate in their community, including through access to employment. Our disability support services include:
- Supported Independent Living (SIL)
- Assistance with household tasks
- Accommodation/tenancy assistance
- Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA)
- Capacity building
- Development of life skills
- Community nursing care for high-care needs
- Social and recreational activities
- Assistance with travel arrangements
- Daily personal activities
- Assistance with daily life tasks in a group or shared living arrangement
We also provide at-home support services.
THE NATIONAL STANDARDS
Cocoon SDA Care’ high-quality support services comply with the six national standards for disability services. These standards ensure that disability services are of the highest quality for Australians with physical and intellectual disabilities.
When someone desires to create a complaint, their views are revered, they’re up on because the complaint is addressed and that they have the chance to be concerned within the resolution method.