The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides services tailored to the individual desires of people with disabilities.
It’s a priority of NDIS that every participant receives proper care and support for his or her health and well-being. The NDIS additionally needs to offer the participant freedom to completely manage the look and delivery of the support they have.
This ensures that the alternatives created for his or her arrangement are directly in line with their personal goals and preferences. This system offers individualised packages of support that:
- Produces easier access to thought services like health, housing, and education.
- Permits engagement in community services like sports clubs and libraries.
- Assists in maintaining the participant’s informal supports like family and friends.
The individualised packages will give funding for the following:
- Daily personal activities as well as errands.
- Transport for the community, social, economic activities.
- Workplace help to stay participant’s employment within the open or supported market.
- Therapeutic and behavior support.
- Home modifications as well as style and construction.
- Assistance in transcription aids or instrumentation assessment, established, and coaching.
- Mobility instrumentation.
- Vehicle modifications.
The services cover multiple aspects of the participant’s life, serving to them maintain their home and work lives. These services offer importance to the participant’s mental and physical improvement, further as services that encourage engagement with the community.
The NDIS is back-geared towards up all aspects of the participant’s life. They provide services like therapeutic support and behavior support. These services are geared toward serving to the participant gain an additional positive outlook on life by aiding their personal growth and guiding them towards the conclusion of their goals.
There are many varieties of behavioural plans available:
- Behavior support: to assist youngsters and adults kind an additional positive approach to thinking and behaving.
- Behavior intervention support: psychologists give extremely specialised and intensive support interventions to handle the harmful behavior of the clients.
- The behavior management plan: sees the psychologists collaborate with the client’s caretaker and neutral to customise behavior support arrange.
- Training in behavior management: is a complement to the behavior management plan.
As advocates for social inclusion, independence and choice, our vision at Cocoon SDA Care is to contribute to a world where people with disability are provided with tailored independent living and supported living options so that they can live their life as they choose.
As a registered NDIS provider under the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS), we design and build purpose-built Specialist Disability Accommodation (SDA) across Australia that exceeds NDIS standards and provide superior support services to our residents.
Our state-of-the-art homes are designed for people with extreme functional impairment and/or very high support needs that result from disability.
By exceeding NDIS standards, our NDIS participants are enabled and empowered to live confident, dignified, and independent lives in a happy, safe home environment.
Our homes are made available for:
- Medium term accommodation.
- Short term accommodation.
- Supported independent living.