Higherdale Avenue, Miranda 2228
Currently have one bedroom available in this shared unit
Nestled within ‘The Crown’ building, a symbol of outstanding architectural prowess and impeccable interiors, this contemporary apartment embodies a commitment to inclusivity and accessibility.
Designed with precision and attention to detail, this residence caters to those seeking a disability-friendly home, offering a perfect blend of elegance and functionality.
Boasting two generously sized bedrooms equipped with built-in robes, this apartment provides comfort and convenience for all.
The rooftop accessible outdoor area has been thoughtfully designed to ensure everyone can enjoy the fresh air and natural surroundings.
Situated just 600 meters from Miranda train station and Westfield Miranda, this location ensures you have easy access to cosmopolitan retail, dining options, and all the amenities you could desire.
- Secure Intercom Access
- Open-plan living lifestyle throughout
- Modern design with high-end finishes
- Fully Accessible
- Rooftop Outdoor Areas with Amenities
- Only 600 meters from Miranda Train Station and Westfield Miranda Shopping Centre
Access Ramp access
Environment Air conditioning/ Heating
Outside Rooftop area
Shared Living Storage for personal equipment/Shared living space /Shared kitchen/Shared laundry
Registered SDA No
Hospital 1 km to The Sutherland Hospital
Shopping 600 m to Westfield Miranda Shopping Centre
Make an Enquiry
- Country: Australia
- Province / State: New South Wales
- Property ID 13597
- Price Price on call
- Property Type NON-SDA, Short-Term Accommodation/Medium-Term Accommodation, Supported Independent Living
- Property status Available Now, Partially Vacant