Managing your National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) plan yourself can be overwhelming.
By having NDIS plan managers manage the paperwork aspect of your NDIS plan, you can have more time to explore the range of specialist disability accommodation options available.
A PLAN MANAGER’S ROLE
NDIS plan managers can assist you to navigate your NDIS funding and obtain the most out of your plan by:
- Paying your providers for support services you have received.
- Enabling you to access registered and non-registered registered NDIS providers.
- Monitoring and increasing your plan funding in line with your support services needs.
- Managing the paperwork aspect of your plan i.e., bookkeeping and administrative work.
NDIS PLAN MANAGER BENEFITS
A plan manager can assist you to:
- Navigate your plan.
- Keep a watch on your budget.
- Guarantee to increase your funding.
- Monitor your funding allocation to ensure your support services are effectively managed.
- Guarantee your funding is managed effectively.
- Make sure your support service providers are paid promptly and in full.
- Manage method payments for the support you receive on your behalf.
Above all, plan managers have the experience to help you with all things NDIS-related.
FREE UP YOUR TIME
Using plan managers to prepare your NDIS plan means that all aspects of your plan are developed and managed in accordance with your needs, in addition to the rules and regulations outlined by NDIS and the National Disability Insurance Agency.
In other words, plan managers will assist you to build an NDIS plan that works for you, both in the short-term and in the long-term. Skilled NDIS plan managers assist you to get the foremost out of your funding by taking care of your budget and paying your suppliers to ensure your plan is effectively increasing your grant.
NDIS plan managers will assist you to get there.
WHERE DO I FIND A PLAN MANAGER?
Plan managers can be located through:
- Your local area coordinator.
- Early childhood partner.
- Support coordinator.
- via the provider finder search on the NDIS myplace participant portal.
- Your friends and family.
- Other online websites and/or resources.
A USEFUL GUIDE
View the NDIS’s useful guide on plan management.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
View the NDIS’s answers to a range of frequently asked questions on NDIS plan management.